My 5 Favorite {Restaurants-Roseville}

I LOVE food!  I love great tasting food.  So, I thought I'd let you in on my little secret: my favorite restaurants.  I am starting this mini-series {My 5 Favorite Restaurants} with the city of Roseville, CA.



1:  Mikuni Japanese Restaurant.  Their Black and White just melts in your mouth.  I have never tasted it anywhere even close to this good at any other sushi restaurant I have been to in the Greater Sacramento area.  The Black and White is albacore tuna toro seared with olive oil and garlic,
black tobiko caviar, ponzu, green onions.  Yum!  Try the Zig Zag roll, Pimp My Roll roll, and the Jerry roll.  You can't go wrong at this place...

2:  Crush 29.  Great atmosphere, nice wine list, decent service, and good food.  My favorite there (and, I order this EVERY TIME we dine here) is Snap Crackle Salmon.  It's salmon with lavender, mandarin orange sauce, whipped potatoes, and asparagus.  

3:  The Cheesecake Factory.  I know this is a large restaurant chain, but their food is yummy.  I like that they have a "Skinny" menu now, and that they serve breakfast.  The Monte Cristo sandwich, though, is not great.  But, the rest of the menu is awesome.

4:  La Provence.  The food here is AMAZING.  I will say, however, the service doesn't match that for anything.  We seem to get this one waitress every time we go there, not matter where seated.  Their gnocchi and risotto are awesome.  It makes me hungry just thinking about it...

5:  PF Chang's China Bistro.  Good food, stylish decor, and great drinks.  My favorite dishes here are their chicken lettuce wraps, Crispy Honey Shrimp, and the PF Chang's Fried Rice.

 photo A1AEF1D38D125174AC0A7DEE56B21323_zps0f8efc8c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment