The Sacramento area LTYM has open submissions until February 23, 2014, at 1159pm. Here are some of the guidelines from the LTYM blog:
Please email your piece (in the body of the email) with “LTYM Sacramento submission” as your subject line to us at: LTYMSac@gmail.com If your submission is accepted, we’ll invite you to attend auditions, which will be held on March 15 and 16 at ThinkHouse Collective, by appointment only. A few things about the process…
- Your piece should be no longer than 5 minutes long when read aloud.
- We will accept only one submission per person.
- While we do ask that you’re comfortable with your piece, we won’t ask you to memorize it for the show. What matters most is that you speak from your heart.
- Commitment for LTYM Sacramento cast members includes two group read-throughs (to be held on March 29 and April 26) and a pre-show run-through at the theater.
- Our show is currently scheduled for Mother’s Day weekend (exact date/time is TBD) in Sacramento.
Thanks for stopping by...