Influenster Naturals VoxBox 2012

So, I went on to Influenster's website because of a recommendation I got from a fellow You Tuber (yes I did makeup videos there, and I am taking a break for awhile to try to find whether I like blogging or videoing better).  She had said it was this cool site where you can possibly get products to review for free.  So, I logged on and tried it out.  Here are some FYIs about the company:

1.  It's a free program.
2.  You take various 'surveys' to earn badges, which, in turn, helps you towards being chosen to receive a VoxBox.  You apparently want to get as many badges as possible.
3.  Badges are related to the lifestyles of people they want to attract (including Blogger, You Tuber, Health Nut, Moms, etc.).
4.  If you have used any of the items that they have already sent out to other chosen subscribers, you have a better chance of getting chosen yourself if you review and recommend/not recommend those products on their site.
5.  Though I have been having some issues getting on their site recently, go check Influenster out yourself and sign up if you think you may want to be a part of something like this... 

So, with all that said, I was chosen to receive the Naturals VoxBox 2012--I had been selected to 'test, evaluate, and recommend' these fun products. 

Here are the items I received in the box:

~The Original Dish Drying Mat
~LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer
~EBOOST
~CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes
~GEODEO
~Nectresse
~SheaMoisture Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Bar Soap (soothes eczema)

Here are some pictures:





So, I have a little while to test these products out.  Keep checking back for product reviews and evaluations!!  I've already got a few in the pipeline... :)

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment