The Original™ Dish Drying Mat REVIEW


FACTS:  The Original™ Dish Drying Mat is the new solution to the age old tradition of placing dish towels on the counter when hand washing pots, pans, dishes, and glassware. But more than Dish Mats, The Original™ features a line of cleaning, home and pet products!

$4.99 at Bed, Bath & Beyond

PROS: Nice looking, stores easy, seems to wick away moisture faster than other products
CONS: Not large enough; need more surface space. I'll just buy another! :)

I don't normally hand wash dishes, but have been doing more lately. I received this dish mat in the Influenster Naturals VoxBox and was hesitant at first that it would work any better than a towel, etc. Well, it proved me wrong.  Not only does it look nice underneath my hand washed pots, pans, knives, etc., it wicks away the moisture much faster than any old towel would. The only thing is that I wish it was bigger in surface area for larger items.

I would definitely recommend this product, especially at this price.  It is definitely worth it!

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment