{Tag} Fall Favorites

So, I watch a lot of YouTube videos (and actually have a YouTube Channel of my own).  I love videos on makeup, organizing, planners, and more.  They do a lot of 'tag' videos on YouTube, so that viewers can get to know the person doing the videos.

I thought it would be fun to do another tag post on my blog, so you could get to know me a little better! :)

I ♥ Fall Tag Questions:

1. Fall Favorite Lip Product?
     Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner in Gash
     
2. Fall Favorite Nail Polish?
     Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips in Stripe-tease

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
     Salted Caramel Frappuccino, sometimes half-caf, soy milk, whipped cream and extra caramel on
     the bottom.

4. Favorite Fall Candle?
     Unfortunately, none.  We are mostly an allergy-ridden family. :(

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or Accessory?
     Scarves make me hot.  So, I don't wear them too much.  I love my fuzzy Crocs, though!

6. Haunted House, Haunted Hay Ride or Haunted Corn Maze?
     None!  I don't like anything haunted.  I love going to the pumpkin patch!

7. What is your Favorite Thing about Fall?
     Not being hot all day.  The rain.  Snuggles.

8. What's your least favorite thing about Fall?
     The time change.  The bulky clothes.

I 'tag' all of you because I'd love to know what your Fall Favorites are!  Just copy and paste the questions into a blog post or comment, and add your own answers...

Thanks for stopping by!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment