Sacramento: Monster Jam {January 17~19}

Our family is so excited to have been selected by the wonderful team over at Sacramento Bloggers to attend the MONSTER JAM monster truck event at the Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, CA.  We are ready for some car-crushing, engine-roaring action!


Tickets Now On Sale for Three Shows at the
Sleep Train Arena from January 17 – 19, 2014
Including Two Party in the Pits Pre-Show Events

Tickets & Pit Passes available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com, 
all Ticketmaster retail outlets, charge by phone at 800-745-3000 
or at the Sleep Train Arena Box Office.

{via}


 photo A1AEF1D38D125174AC0A7DEE56B21323_zps0f8efc8c.png 

I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows.  Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment