Blogger Mentoring Program


So I somehow came across this wonderful opportunity for bloggers through One Artsy Mama.  It's called Growing Together.  I just signed up today and I am hoping that I am able to get a space in this session.

I highly recommend that you go and look at this great opportunity if you want to learn more about blogging.  Here's how it works (from the blog):

1. You sign up.  All you have to do is fill out the form at the bottom of this post. 

2. The course begins June 30 and runs through September 14.

3. Each week, Amy will send out an email sharing insight about a particular topic and giving an "assignment" for participants.

4. Participants complete the assignments and receive one-on-one feedback from me, as well as the opportunity to discuss with each other in a private Facebook group.


The one-on-one mentoring from a blogger {Amy} with 1900+ blog followers and almost 5000 Facebook friends is pretty awesome.  During this course, participants will learn about Blog Design, Branding, and Blog Promotion/Growth.

So, hop on over to One Artsy Mama's blog and sign up for this challenge.  I bet it will be very useful and insightful! 

Let me know if you'll be joining the course, and we could chat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment