Influenster Review: IVORY 2 in 1 Hair & Body Wash


I was lucky enough to get approved for this free Influenster Ivory 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash full sized sample.  {Go to the Influenster Facebook page to see a short video on this Ivory product.}

I prefer bar soap myself, but I thought I would open my 'soap-y' mind to something other than what I normally use.  In comes the Ivory 2-in-1 wash.  I received the Refreshing Scent (turquoise bottle).  It actually does smell very nice and clean, but not too perfume-y.  I used it both as a body wash and a shampoo.  Using it as a body wash was great, not too drying.  However, I really did not like the way it left my hair feeling after I used it as a shampoo.  I have short, color treated hair.  It just didn't work well with my hair 'issues'.  I have to use a conditioner, too, and the conditioner aspect of this product just didn't cut it.

The convenience is a good thought, the smell is nice.  But, it's not a product for me.  I may hand it over to my husband to see how he likes it.  If it were tear free, I'd try it on my 5 year old...

So, I will not purchase this product for me.   I do appreciate Ivory and Influenster giving me a chance to try it out.  And, I've always loved Ivory bar soaps!!  Check out Ivory's Facebook page...

Thanks for stopping by!





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a product for my boys or hubs!

    P.s. I'm ur newest follower;)

    ReplyDelete