Breakfast, Lunch & Snack Ideas {Free Printable}


My husband drives me crazy always asking me what can I give the little guy for breakfast, what's for lunch, little guy wants a snack.  Well, I've concocted a few little documents with the breakfasts, lunches, and snacks that my kiddo likes and that we usually have in the house most times...

I print & laminate these so they can be easily crossed off if we don't have the items at hand.  It's really nice when you have a picky kid because you can give them a choice.  And, if you're the one that does all the shopping, then other people in your household will know what is available for them to eat.
(My husband always says that he can't choose what to eat because he doesn't know what we 'have'!!  Now he knows...)

Here are the printables:

Breakfast
Snack
Lunch


Thanks for visiting!

Enjoy,


1 comment:

  1. I love this. I have such a hard time coming up with meal ideas for my kids. Thanks for linking up to the pin it proudly link party last week. I featured it this week! Stop by and grab a featured button if you'd like. I can't wait to see what you link up this week.

    ReplyDelete